Saturday, November 12, 2005

Inside SBS #8 is Alive

Inside SBS #8 as hit the network. This is a great way to learn SBS in the real world. I have been pointing many of my associates to give it a listen. Lots of practical advice. Thanks for the continued effort. I look forward to the December show.

I have just finished listening to show #7. Great job communicating valuable information. I especially liked the concept of disconnecting clients from exchange until all is ready. The thought of all those panic attacks as the OST file empties before the end user eyes was quite easy to visualize.

UPDATE!
Inside SBS #8 mentions they are averaging 700-800 downloads. But Vlad's SBSshow is well in the thousands. I thought Inside SBS said the # was 11,000. Could that be?

2 Comments:

<
Blogger happyfunboy said...

i agree. inside sbs is a great new resource

if you haven't heard it yet, check out sbs show at www.sbsshow.com, another podcast geared toward sbs and the smb space (should prolly mention i'm one of the regulars on sbs show).

enjoy!

2:18 AM  
Blogger SBSRocks said...

Yes I listen to that as well. It too has great advice. More practical and actual business perspectives.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home